Learning becomes so easy, effective & interesting with the help of E-learning. E-learning has changed the way of imparting education to students. It is paper less, visualized & technology driven concept helping students to understand the concept and not just cramming it for the sake of passing an exam. It is a modern learning technique which uses all the latest technology and help in making all the concepts so interesting for students that they enjoy learning & never feel bored or sleepy as it is usually happen in the traditional classrooms where studies are done with chalk & blackboard. E-learning is welcomed by all the schools and many companies hire part time teachers for writing the lessons for their own subject and experiencing the real classroom requirements. Subject experts write lessons and help students to understand the concept very easily with the help of graphics, examples, and practice worksheets & assessments sheets. Teachers get an idea of concept clarity by the assessment sheet evaluation that how much the students have understood. Here are the 5 secrets that you will never know about E-learning:-
1. Concept clarity & good grasping: - E-learning is very helpful in clearing & making the students understanding the concept. It helps in the grasping of the concept with examples. Really a very helpful tool consisting of practice worksheets and assessment sheets. Students never feel bore in the classroom as the lessons are made very interesting with the use of various multimedia techniques. 2D/3D, flash and many more techniques are used for making an interesting lesson which again needs a good script. Company hire teachers to write the script of their particular subjects mentioning the graphics, pictures, charts & maps etc. to be used with that for more understanding of the chapter. JILIT has subject experts of all the subjects and therefore the lesson quality is very good and appreciated by all the schools. Bhartiyavidya is the E-learning solution which JILIT offers and its features; concept clarity has helped many students to achieve good results. Teachers also appreciated JILIT Bhartiyavidya product as it has all features inbuilt.
2. Environment Friendly:-As E-learning is a paperless concept so very environment friendly. As today everyone likes easy approachable & technology rich product. People want everything handy and easily available on mobiles, laptops or tabs, so companies have come up with solutions where one can find easy access to the required information. Environment today needs more attention and therefore various companies ask its clients to opt for ebills so that paper should be saved as much as possible. JILIT also believes in the same and therefore in the year 2001 it has come up with the idea of making E-learning solution for students & teachers which would be paperless & more subjects centric. Students need not to take print and anytime they can have revision lessons and thereby saving lots of paper.
3. Effectiveness: - Very effective tool which leaves its last long impression on students. Students often forget what is taught in the classroom by the time they reach home, but E-learning always help the students grasping the things easily with the help of examples, graphics and pictures. Even a boring subject like History can be very interesting with the help of this solution. JILIT uses latest technology for creating a particular concept and various quality checks are done at its various stages of production. JILIT has a team of well qualified teachers, multimedia experts and other supporting staff for creating and updating the content continuously.
4. Friendly education process: - E-learning is very friendly and interactive solution catering to the education industry. Students never feel bore and enjoy every lesson in the classroom. Even teachers feel more energetic while using this solution. Attractive pictures, worksheets and many other helpful materials help students to grasp the concept in a friendly way. JILIT with is Bhartiyavidya product also tries to make the concept or lesson in a way that the students should learn easily while enjoying the session.
5. Helping in revising the concepts: - E-learning is very helpful in revising the concept / lessons as & when required. Students always need to revise the lesson at the time of examination so it can be easily done with the help of this E-learning solution. E-learning has changed the mindset of all from cramming things to understanding the concept. Today, we need our students to understand the lesson & apply it in the practical world and not just reading & passing the exam and E-learning solutions always help us for achieving this.